World Vision Mali recruits for the following position (1):
Title : Human Resources Coordinator (P&C Coordinator)
Location: To be determined
Contact Type: Local
Report to: Zonal Operations Manager and dotted line to HR Director
World Vision does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
World Vision does not concern itself with information on bank accounts .
*Women are strongly encouraged to apply for.
Purpose of the position:
To coordinate and provides human resources management services (P&C) activities at the operations in the Field Service Center or zone and ensure their smooth implementation.
- Ensure proper interpretation and application of terms and conditions of service to all employees.
- Liaise with the P&C Director on roll out of new policies and programs in the field or zone
- Provide Technical support to Field Service Centers / zones on, Staff onboarding, transfers, promotions, salary administration, disciplinary issues and Leave administration, diversity…
- Timely follow up on staff contracts, terms of services, deployments…
- Manage employee relations and ensure reporting on ethics point are done and followed.
- Facilitate the preparation and processing of Performance agreement, and annual appraisals of the field Service Center /zone staff.
- Collate training needs within sector for incorporation into the annual training plan, Oversee and coordinate all capacity building activities at the field Service Center /zone.
- Follow up on recruitment process in coordination with P&C responsible of recruitments.
- Manage Our people data to ensure the compliance and system accuracy.
- Administer Welfare and employee wellbeing programs at the field Service Center /zone.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Bachelor in Management of Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Admin or related field
- Experience: 3 years post qualification experience
Master degree in Human Resources Management and 5 years of experience
- Computer literate (Operate Ms word and Excel and Outlook)
- Good organisational abilities; is able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Delivers results – is focused and goal oriented
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to manage people from diverse background
- Communicates with enthusiasm and clarity
- Works collaboratively with others
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Perform other duties as required.
- Fully Fluent: French
- Very good working knowledge of English
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
- Travel: 10% Domestic is required.
- On call: 10%
Attitudes and behaviors :
World Vision reserves the right to disqualify a candidate who has any record relating to child abuse or opposite behavior to child protection, even after the hiring.
How to apply: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-mali
* Deadline for submission of applications: September 12 th , 2021
*Only short listed candidates will be contacted.