World Vision Mali recruits for the following position (1)
Title : Sponsorship System Operator
Location : Kolokani
Contract type : Local
Report to : Cluster Programs Manager
World Vision never asks for payment at any stage of the recruitment.
* Women are strongly encouraged to apply for.
To perform daily inputting and updating of sponsorship information in Horizon SSUI, generate and analyse reports to inform programming and to provide support in sponsorship business processes to the ADPs in the Cluster.
- Enter and monitor all data emanating from ADPs into Horizon SSUI. Among those data there are:
- New Registered Child record,
- Partnership Holds and child information updates,
- Presence, participation and support,
- RC records dropping,
- Drop of any dead RC records within 5 business days according to standards,
- CWB case management.
- Process and Transfer RC photos and videos through Horizon SSUI.
- Enter and monitor ordinary mails (Sponsor Letter, Sponsor e-letter and Child Reply), GNs, Queries, ILs, Christmas Cards and APRs into Horizon SSUI.
- Ensure quarterly GN reconciliation is done between ADPs and Support Offices and between ADPs sponsorship Horizon SSUI and finance SUN system.
- Generate weekly Horizon SSUI reports on Partnership Holds, Child wellbeing, correspondences, queries, GNs and ILs and share with Cluster team for necessary actions.
- Print and collate labels for all correspondences coming in/from ADP and process for mailing.
- Ensure all partnership initiatives, audit and evaluation recommendations are implemented within deadlines.
- Manage RC data discrepancies between ADPs Horizon SSUI and Server at GC level.
- Ensure and follow up the security, confidentiality and transmission of system data and RC data according to standards with the support of ICT and NO Sponsorship Staff.
- Support program activities in the Cluster through the monitoring of children, organization of sponsor visits, capacity building of partners in alignment with the child protection policy.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Educational level required : BA /BSC Degree in Economics, Agriculture, Business Administration, Development studies /planning, Social Science disciplines or related field.
- Good written and oral communication level in French and English.
- Technical Training qualifications required :
- Knowledge of child rights, policies and standards in Mali and in World Vision partnership.
- Knowledge of child protection and sponsorship policies.
- Experience : 2 years in a similar position in development programs is preferred.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Computer literacy in MS word, excel, lotus notes and competency in data entry procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess high sense of integrity.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment : Cluster Office-based with minimum travel to the field
- Travel : 5% Domestic/international travel is required.
- On call : 5%
Attitudes & Behaviors :
World Vision reserves the right to disqualify a candidate who has any record relating to child abuse or opposite behavior to child protection, even after the hiring.
How to apply: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-mali
* Deadline for submission of applications: May, 17 th 2021
*Only short listed candidates will be contacted.