Administrative and accounts assistant - MALI
Zakat Foundation of America is looking for to hire an Administrative and Accounting Assistant for Mali Office. Successful candidate will provide support to the ZF office in the areas of administration, accounting and logistics. Supervised by the ZF Country Programs Manager, he or her report to Country Representative in Mali and collaborates with other staff, focal point and Volunteers.
The incumbent must demonstrate commitment and integrity as well as a high sense of ethics, he /or she requires the ability to work with a team, carry multiple tasks, work under pressure with professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure reception of visitors at front desk, Respond to incoming phone calls
- Register, manage and follow up incoming and outgoing mails, Write routine correspondences,
- Ensure filing and archiving of office documents,
- Ensure and maintain contacts with local administrative services,
- Participate to the planning of meetings and events, ensuring the logistics requirements,
- Ensure purchase and management of office supplies,
- Ensure purchase, safekeeping and maintenance of office equipment and maintain non – expendable property register
- Ensure proper security and maintenance of office space supervising the cleaning team and liaising with landlord,
- Make payments and prepare monthly financial reports,
- Maintain petty cash account and make disbursements, Maintain personnel files and leave records
- Coordinate with programme officers and focal points in support of programme implementation,
- Participate to the organization, logistics and implementation of seasonal programmes (Ramadan, Mawlud, Hudyia, Aqueeqah, etc)
- Prepare notes and make errands in relation with office operations,
- Carry any other tasks as required by office operations and requested by supervisor
- A University Degree in Business, Administration, Accounting, Law or any other relevant fields of study.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field.
- Good knowledge of administration.
- Fluency in French, working knowledge of English. Knowledge of more than one local language is an asset.
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and oral communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Position requires candidate to be currently living in Mali.
- Workplace is smoke-free and drug-free environment.
- ZF is an Equal opportunity employer
- Submit a cover letter describing your interest in this position, resume and salary requirements
- Incomplete application will note considered
- No phone calls will be accepted regarding this position
- Application close 19 March 2021