job advertisement: (quarter of a page)
Islamic Relief Mali plan to recruit a Programme Funding Manager based in Country Office for 4-6 months duration. The Job Description is detailed below:
- Lead proposal development for assigned donors and coordinate with country office, sub-office teams and Regional Desk to respond to funding opportunities.
- Contribute to meeting Mali income targets in line with Country Business Plan.
- Develop and oversee timetables; coordinate inputs; write and edit funding applications; provide quality assurance on alignment with donor priorities; ensure compliance with internal review and approval procedures; ensure timely submission; and follow up with donors for feedback.
- Work closely with Programme team, who leads project design, to contribute to the assessment, research and design of projects for specific donor funding opportunities.
- Liaise with Regional Desk on progress of applications or potential funding opportunities.
- Follow local calls for proposals and submit initiatives accordingly.
- Accompany the Country Director in mapping and relations with donors for a better appropriation of their funding mechanism.
- Work closely with Country Director to support and/or lead contract negotiation with institutional donors.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications & Desirables
- Familiarity with the Millennium Development Goals, Sphere Standards, Do no harm principles, Red-Cross/Red-crescent Code of Conduct
- Applicants must have strong background in proposal writing and reporting. They must have a level that allows them to work in English working environment. Applications from women and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
A pplications should be sent in sealed envelopes marked"Recruitment of a Programme Funding Manager", at the country office of Islamic Relief Mali in Bamako near Telecel or by Email: [email protected] .
File to be provided include: CV with reference person, diploma&certificat and motivation letter
The deadline for submitting applications is January 25 th , 2021 at 4.30 p.m.